KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. – Valley Forge Casino Resort today unveiled its vibrant, sophisticated array of amenities, including contemporary restaurants, bars and nightclub. The resort will hold invitation-only test nights on March 27 and March 29 to benefit the Upper Merion Township Foundation. Valley Forge Casino Resort will open to the public on March 31, pending final approval by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
“We’re excited for guests to experience the refined amenities Valley Forge will provide,” said Valley Forge Casino Resort President and CEO Saverio “Sal” R. Scheri III. “When they step through our doors, they will be stepping into the region’s most sophisticated and intimate gaming experience.”
During a construction update tour, Valley Forge unveiled exciting resort amenities that will compliment a luxurious and exciting casino floor, featuring 600 of the latest and most popular slot machines, along with 50 of the best table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker and Baccarat.
In what will surely become some of the region’s finest restaurants, guests will find countless culinary delights, including the freshest steaks at Pacific Prime, a true Italian experience at Viviano, and tremendous Asian cuisine at Asianoodle. The Center Bar will be the center of attraction on the casino floor, and will be located near Valley Forge’s micro-restaurants. The area’s hottest new nightclub, Seven, will set new standards for service and feature the region’s hottest DJs.
Here is a list of Valley Forge’s exciting new amenities:
- Valley Shop (opening March 12): Formerly the Radisson gift shop, the new Valley Shop will be open seven days a week and serve as a vibrant and exciting site for guests to shop.
- Valley Tavern (opening March 17): With touches of classic Old-World décor combined with a New-World warm and friendly atmosphere, the Valley Tavern will be the perfect spot to grab a pint of one of several beers on tap. Guests will choose from an array of comfort food dishes, such as shepherd’s pie or fish and chips. The tavern will feature live music on select nights.
- Nosh Deli (opening March 17): Open daily for breakfast and lunch, Nosh will be the place for a quick bite on the go. With sandwiches piled high with delicious meats and cheeses, the oversized portions will be sure to satisfy everyone’s hunger.
- Seven, The Nightclub (opening March 31): Seven promises a nightlife experience that’s a thrill for the senses. It will feature a trendy signature cocktail and craft beer menu, European bottle service, and energetic music from the area’s hottest DJs.
- Center Bar (opening March 31): As the focal point of the casino floor, the Center Bar will be infused with the high energy feeding from the casino. It features mixologist-driven specialty cocktails from eight large infusion jars, an extensive wine-by-the-glass program, plasma screens for sporting events and live entertainment on select dates.
- Asianoodle (opening March 31): One of the micro-restaurants located just off the casino floor, Asianoodle is the perfect place to go for a quick bite. It will serve traditional Asian fare such as noodle soups, dim sum, sushi and wok dishes.
- Italian Market (opening March 31): At this casual café-style micro-restaurant, guests will find freshly prepared salads and pasta dishes, pizza, stromboli, fresh focaccia and more. The market will be open from breakfast until late night, welcoming diners throughout the day.
- Pacific Prime (opening May 1): Pacific Prime will be the ultimate upscale dining destination for the freshest fish and the finest prime beef. Guests will tantalize their taste buds with a variety of menu options while receiving impeccably personalized service.
- Viviano (opening May 1): Guests will take their taste buds on a flavor-filled journey with Viviano’s home-style culinary delights inspired by rustic Italian cuisine. An extensive wine selection is available to pair with classic Italian dishes such as chicken marsala, tortellini en brodo or fried calamari.
- Cameo (opening May 1): Located between Pacific Prime and Viviano, Cameo lounge will offer a laid-back yet sophisticated vibe, where guests will be able to comfortably kick back and enjoy the scene with their favorite cocktails.
- American Grill (opening March 31): Freshly prepared burgers, cheese steaks, hot dogs, fries and a variety of domestic draft beers are just some of the great American favorites guests will find at American Grill, a micro-restaurant.
- Valley Style (opening March 31): Valley Style will offer classically designed Valley Forge Casino Resort brand wear, as well as women’s and men’s jewelry and accessories, glass artist creations, and much more.
Valley Forge Casino Resort is the region’s only full-amenity gaming resort, featuring 486 guest rooms and suites. Business travelers and conference-goers will find everything they need, including 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art exhibit, meeting, conference and banquet facilities. Overnight guests also can enjoy Valley Forge’s signature fitness center and spa.