KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. – Valley Forge Casino Resort officials today announced they will open the resort’s first restaurants, Valley Tavern and Nosh Deli, on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17. The gaming floor will open on March 31.
“Together Nosh Deli and Valley Tavern will provide our guests with an assortment of menu options for every meal of the day,” said Valley Forge Casino Resort President and CEO Saverio “Sal” R. Scheri III, “Great dining options are just one of the many amenities we have to offer our guests at Valley Forge Casino Resort. The opening of Valley Tavern and Nosh Deli puts us one step closer to welcoming our guests onto the gaming floor.”
With touches of classic Old-World décor combined with a New-World warm and friendly atmosphere, Valley Tavern will be the perfect spot to grab a pint of one of several beers on tap. Guests will choose from an array of comfort food dishes, such as shepherd’s pie or fish and chips. The tavern will feature live music on select nights. Valley Tavern will be open Monday through Thursday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to midnight. Valley Tavern’s bar will be open daily to 2 a.m.
Open daily for breakfast and lunch, Nosh Deli will be the place for a quick bite on the go. With sandwiches piled high with delicious meats and cheeses, the oversized portions will be sure to satisfy everyone. Nosh Deli will be open Sunday through Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Additional restaurants and bars will include:
- Pacific Prime: Pacific Prime will be the ultimate upscale dining destination for the freshest fish and the finest prime beef. Guests will tantalize their taste buds with a variety of menu options while receiving impeccably personalized service.
- Viviano: Guests will take their taste buds on a flavor-filled journey with Viviano’s homestyle culinary delights inspired by rustic Italian cuisine. An extensive wine selection is available to pair with classic Italian dishes such as chicken marsala, tortellini en brodo or calamari.
- Cameo Lounge: Located between Pacific Prime and Viviano, Cameo Lounge will offer a laid-back yet sophisticated vibe, where guests will be able to comfortably kick back and enjoy the scene with their favorite cocktails.
- Center Bar: As the focal point of the casino floor, Center Bar will be infused with the high energy feeding from the casino. It features mixologist-driven specialty cocktails from eight large infusion jars, an extensive wine-by-the-glass program, plasma screens for sporting events and live entertainment on select dates.
- Asianoodle: One of the micro-restaurants located just off the casino floor, Asianoodle is the perfect place to go for a quick bite. It will serve traditional Asian fare such as noodle soups, dim sum, sushi and wok dishes.
- Italian Market: At this casual café-style micro-restaurant, guests will find freshly prepared salads, pasta dishes, pizza, stromboli, fresh focaccia and more. The market will be open from breakfast until late night, welcoming diners throughout the day.
- American Grill: Freshly prepared burgers, cheese steaks, hot dogs, fries and a variety of domestic draft beers are just some of the great American favorites guests will find at American Grill, a micro-restaurant.
Valley Forge Casino Resort is the region’s only full-amenity gaming resort, featuring 486 guest rooms and suites. A luxurious and exciting casino floor features 600 of the latest and most popular slot machines, along with 50 of the best table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker and Baccarat. Guests also will enjoy Valley Forge branded gift shops and 7 The Nightclub, hosting the area’s hottest DJs, a lively dance floor and signature bottle service.
Business travelers and conference-goers will find everything they need, including 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art exhibit, meeting, conference and banquet facilities. Overnight guests also can enjoy the resort’s signature fitness center and spa.
Final opening will be subject to the successful completion of a test period and final approval by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.