Our team members have significant lottery experience, providing our clients with a partner to help achieve growth by deploying a team that is knowledgeable with the industry and its operations. WhiteSand assists with many aspects of lottery operations, including RFP development, system selection, comprehensive testing, and vendor management.
WhiteSand’s system testing protocols are among the most extensive and efficient in the country. Our extensive experience with games that include Pick 3, Lotto, PowerBall and MegaMillions has allowed us to work with lotteries and providers to review and certify individual games in as little as three weeks. Our approach is based on working with the selected provider to get the game up and running – and revenues flowing – as quickly as possible while protecting the lottery’s interest. Our approach is very practical, driven to the success of the lottery.
WhiteSand focuses on combining resources, skills and industry experience, along with a formal methodology and technology skills, to provide our clients with best practices and solutions that are appropriate for their needs.
Some of the lottery consulting services WhiteSand provides include:
- Lottery system provider RFP development and review;
- New system testing and certification;
- Implementation project management;
- Technology consulting (assessments, requirements, software selection, implementation);
- Market demand studies and market analysis;
- Marketing and operations (reviews, assessments, strategy, planning);
- Test plans;
- Slot machine/VLT acquisition and testing; and
- Central system testing.